What is SOUL?
The Society of Ultimate Living is a place for inspiration. Do you dream of living a better life? One filled with fun and passion, but don’t know how to get there?
At SOUL, we decided the best way to learn how to achieve goals was to interview people who have done just that.
- A flight attendant from Kansas who became a master in an ancient form of Hawaiian massage.
- A computer programmer who became an Emergency Medical Technician.
- An electrician who became the Massage Therapist for the National Hockey League’s Philadelphia Flyers.
- An addict who became a life coach and entrepreneur.
- A musician who made a viral video that resulted in a book deal.
During our interviews with these people, who we call SoulMates, we focus on how they got from point A to Z. How do they stay motivated and focused? How did they deal with naysayers? What motivates them to continually pursue their vision of excellence?
Their stories are the heart of SOUL. Let them be an inspiration to you. Let them feed your SOUL.